No Appointment Necessary!
Injuries sustained on the job, during a sporting event or in an accident are usually ones that can’t wait. That’s why our convenient orthopaedic urgent care facility is here for you when you need quick care.
Access Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics’ urgent care facilities give you direct access to Board-Certified orthopaedic surgeons and state-of-the-art digital imaging tools so that you can be evaluated and diagnosed correctly the first time you’re seen.
Our physicians can treat any age group; from kids injured on the playground to older adults that may have had a rough fall. At our urgent care facility, every patient will receive the convenience of a walk-in clinic with the orthopaedic expertise of a private office.
We Specialize in Treating:
- Back pain/injuries
- Hamstring injuries
- Knee pain/injuries
- Shin splints
- Elbow/forearm/wrist/hand injuries or lacerations
- All other musculoskeletal and orthopaedic injuries
Services Offered at This Location:
- X-ray, ultrasound and MRI
- Concussion testing and evaluation
- Management of sprains, strains and fractures
- Access to physical and occupational therapy services
- Wound, urine and throat cultures
- Point of care laboratory services including quick strep, urinalysis and urine pregnancy testing
- And more
All of our orthopaedic physicians can immediately assess injuries. After intake, you will be evaluated by an orthopaedic specialist who is extensively trained to treat your specific injury.
Wondering whether to visit the ER, an urgent care center or your doctor’s office? This article will help you decide.
Access Sports Medicine’s Urgent Care Clinic Locations