Welcome to Access Rehabilitation
We are a comprehensive outpatient sports medicine and orthopaedic rehabilitation clinic with a staff of physical and occupational hand therapists, and athletic trainers who collaborate to provide specialized care for adults and children. Our goal at Access Rehabilitation is to provide you with the highest quality care and customer service.
- Please check in at the front desk each visit
- Wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Hours of operation are: Monday 6:30-7, Tues-Thurs 6-7, Fri 6-5:00
- Outpatient offices are located in: Exeter, Portsmouth, Raymond
- The duration of therapy will depend on the extent of your injury, if you have had a surgical procedure, and your goals.
- In order to fully benefit from therapy, it is important to attend therapy sessions consistently and perform your home program as prescribed by your therapist.
- You may be released from therapy to work independently with a home exercise program. Follow-up appointments may be necessary to advance your program.
FOLLOW-UP VISITS WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN
- We periodically assess your progress and send reports to your physician. Please advise us of all upcoming appointments with your physician and particularly if your schedule changes.
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
Our goal is to empower you with knowledge. By fully understanding your condition, you will be better able to participate in your own recovery. We encourage you to ask us questions about your diagnosis. We strive to create a supportive and collaborative environment. Please let us know how we can help make your experience most comfortable for you.
Barbara Gauthier, Office Manager – Access Sports Medicine & orthopaedics
Mary Holt, OT Clinical Supervisor
Christie Hudson, PT Clinical Supervisor