Anthony S. Curro, PA-C is a Physician Assistant with experience in both orthopaedics and family medicine. He joined Access Sports Medicine after practicing for several years in Waterboro and Biddeford, ME.
Tony’s clinical interests include the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder injuries. He has been a member of the ski patrol at Sunday River Ski Resort in Bethel, ME for more than 20 years and has a special interest in ski and snowboard-related injuries and injury prevention. Prior to getting his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Tony worked as a Mechanical Engineer for almost 30 years.
During his free time, Tony enjoys hiking, kayaking, playing squash and racquetball.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
University of New England, Biddeford, ME
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, with Honors
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- National Appointment (2006) in the National Ski Patrol – #10480
- Outdoor Emergency Care Instructor (OEC) National Ski Patrol System(NSP)
- OEC Instructor Trainer – NSP
- Regional OEC advisor for the State of Maine with NSP
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) with the American Heart Association
- Certified with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Tau Beta Pi – National Engineering Honor Fraternity
- Pi Tau Sigma – National Mechanical Engineering Honor Society
- Student Design Award – American Society of Mechanical Engineers