Brittany M. Masse, PA-C, is a Board Certified Physician Assistant who is able to provide care for all orthopaedic conditions while specializing in sports medicine and complementary therapies, which includes the introduction and use of Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT). She also performs sports physicals, pre-employment physicals, and DOT examinations.
She is licensed to practice in the State of New Hampshire and certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
Brittany graduated from The University of New Hampshire with her degree in Athletic Training. From there, she worked as an orthopedic technician at Excel Orthopedic Specialists for two years prior to returning to school to complete her master’s degree at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. As a student, she spent time in several medical environments, from emergency medicine to pediatric and family care.
Brittany is originally from Hampstead, NH, where she grew up playing competitive soccer and softball. Outside of working at Access Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics, Brittany enjoys exercising, golf, snowboarding, and enjoying time with her husband and dog, Oliver. She looks forward to not only treating the acute and chronic conditions that may ail her patients, but creating meaningful relationships with all those she has the pleasure of treating.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS University), Manchester, NH
- Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT)
- Sports physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT examinations
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer: BOC275201
- BLS/CPR/AED for the Health Care Provider
- ACLS Provider, American Heart Association
- Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) 8-Hour Waiver Training Certification
- Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) 16-Hour Waiver Training Certification