Daniel S. Zipin, DO is a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician fellowship trained in Interventional Spine Physiatry. Dr. Zipin is a member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and the Association of Academic Physiatrists among many other professional memberships.
Dr. Zipin specializes in the evaluation and management of back pain, non-operative spine care and musculoskeletal medicine. His areas of expertise include the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and pain syndromes, interventional spine procedures and electrodiagnostic medicine.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Anthropology, Colby College, Waterville, ME
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, University of New England, Biddeford, ME
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Boston Medical Center at Boston University, Boston, MA
- Fellowship in Interventional Spine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Integrated Pain Management, Walnut Creek, California
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Trigger Point Dry Needling